Chevrolet unleash the 2019 Camaro. The new beast comes with new designs, new available technologies plus first-ever Turbo 1LE trim.
Here is the some key highlight –
- Camaro SS now offered with 10L80 10-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission featuring custom launch control and line lock
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 systems, including available navigation
- New available Rear Camera Mirror
- New available Forward Collision Alert
Chevrolet 2019 Camaro is powered by same V8 engine but there is new Turbo 1LE trim that powered by 2.0-liter turbo engine which produce 275 hp power & 400Nm torque. The car offer FE3 suspension with larger diameter front plus rear stabilizer bars, specifically tuned dampers, stiffer rear cradle bushings & cross-axis ball joints in the rear tow links that enhance lateral stiffness.
The car has split front/rear summer-only tire sizes – P245/40R20 front & P275/35R20 rear. Chevrolet 2019 Camaro packed with Brembo brake package with low-metallic performance pads & 50/50 weight balance.
Chevrolet 2019 Camaro got Driver Mode Selector with Sport Mode plus new Track Mode, Competition Mode (within Sport and Track Modes) includes performance instrument readouts, launch control, shift lights & more Standard sueded flat-bottom steering wheel and shift knob plus available Recaro seats.
Chevrolet 2019 Camaro most key highlight are –
- New front-end styling with distinct differences between LS/LT, RS and SS, including the fascia, grille, LED dual-element headlamps and reshaped hood (ZL1 retains its airflow-optimized front-end styling)
- SS-specific front fascia with “flowtie” open bowtie grille emblem and aero-enhancing air curtains, specific headlamps with new LED signature and extractor-style hood
- RS Appearance Package available on LT adds unique polished black grille with Galvano Chrome lower inserts, new LED headlamps with LED signature light bar, specific rear fascia with rear diffuser and 20-inch wheels
- New rear fascias for all models, with specific diffusers on RS and SS when equipped with Dual Mode Exhaust
- New LED taillamps with a more sculptured evolution of Chevrolet’s signature dual-element design; red lenses are featured on LS and LT, with RS, SS and ZL1 featuring dark-tinted neutral-density lenses New 20-inch wheel designs on RS and SS
Chevrolet 2019 Camaro put next-generation Infotainment 3 with cloud connection, available navigation, voice recognition, apps & etc. Also, allow vehicle software updates to be automatically uploaded over the air.
There is 7-inch-diagonal color touchscreen or 8-inch diagonal touchscreen running Infotainment 3 is available, including one with navigation.
Addition feature –
- Standard Rear Camera Mirror on 2SS and ZL1 models offers a wider, less obstructed field of view using a camera display that eliminates potential obstructions such as rear body pillars or seat headrests; a conventional rearview mirror view is also available
- Improved standard rear-vision camera system* with a new, digital high-definition camera that offers improved view quality
- Forward Collision Alert joins Camaro’s roster of available active safety features
- Enhanced Performance Data Recorder system
Chevrolet 2019 Camaro Turbo 1LE trims sale in V6 1LE, SS 1LE and ZL1 1LE while other trims are same.
If you like guest post then send your article on email@example.com with your detail. Also, have some video content then also send.
Notice – Don’t share chinese product detail.