Dodge is well known for it’s muscle car and sports car. Now, company launched 2018 Challenger SRT Demon as well company tease two more car that coming these summer. So, let’s find out all detail –
Dodge 2018 Challenger SRT Demon
Dodge 2018 Challenger SRT Demon is first-ever production car which got front-wheel lift, also certified by Guinness World Records plus world’s fastest quarter-mile production car with an elapsed time (ET) of 9.65 seconds at 225km/h, as certified by National Hot Rod Association (NHRA). It also registers the highest g-force (1.8 g) ever recorded at launch in a production car.
It’s limited edition & powered by Supercharged 6.2L HEMI SRT Demon V8 engine and armed with a functional Air-Grabber hood scoop and Torque Reserve Launch System. 2018 Challenger SRT Demon generate 840hp massive power.
As per the company –
- New Dodge Challenger SRT Demon starts at a U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $84,995 (including $1,700 gas guzzler tax, excluding $1,095 destination); Demon crate unleashes full power for $1
- Demons sold at or below MSRP will receive priority scheduling resulting in lower serial numbers; Demons sold at a price that exceeds MSRP will be produced after priority production is completed
- Dealers can only order as many Demons as they are allocated
- New Demon Concierge hotline and website to provide direct communication for customers and dealers to track their order
- U.S. dealers can start placing orders for the Demon on Wednesday, June 21
- Production of limited-edition, serialized, single model-year (3,000 United States/300 Canada) Challenger SRT Demon begins later this summer; deliveries to Dodge//SRT dealers to begin this fall
“We learned a lot when we launched the wildly popular SRT Hellcats,” said Tim Kuniskis, Head of Passenger Car Brands, Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT—FCA North America. “We’ve taken that information and created an allocation plan that is clear and concise, builds on Demon’s position as the Dodge//SRT halo and makes it easy for our customers to understand how they can put a Demon into their garage and, ultimately, out on the drag strip.”
Dodge 2018 Challenger SRT Demon interior has acing essentials designed with four-point harness. Also, Dark Brushed II interior accents & a suede performance steering wheel.
Dodge 2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Dodge ready revealed another beast these summer. Company share very penny detail – There is new dual-snorkel hood on Hellcat models that pays homage to the distinctive Mopar design & this new fully functional hood harkens back to the mid-60s and early-70s, but with a modern interpretation that looks even more sinister and provides maximum air intake to the supercharged powerplant.
Dodge 2019 Charger
Dodge another upcoming beast 2019 Charger. The new car get upgrades inside and out, new grille design, which extends the sinister-looking front end. More information to come this summer.
If you like guest post then send your article on firstname.lastname@example.org with your detail. Also, have some video content then also send.
Notice – Don’t share chinese product detail.