Google hosting Search Conference at 11 cites in India. The main purpose is growing demand of local language in India & rapidly mobile user also increased. In these conference Google cover four other Indian languages such as Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengal as well Hindi.
Google Conference held in –
- Gurgaon on June 20 (Wednesday)
- Pune on June 22 (Friday)
- Indore on July 2 (Monday)
- Patna on July 4 (Wednesday)
- Lucknow on July 6 (Friday)
- Hyderabad on July 16 (Monday)
- Visakhapatnam on July 18 (Wednesday)
- Kolkata on July 20 (Friday)
- Coimbatore on July 30 (Monday)
- Chennai on Aug 1 (Wednesday)
- Bengaluru on Aug 3 (Friday) – this event is focused on women webmasters
Google do a day-long conference & Webmaster Outreach team members will talk about a host of topics including ‘How Search Works’, ‘Tips for better visibility of Indian language websites in Google Search’, ‘Best practices for mobile-friendly websites’, ‘Google’s Search quality guidelines’ and many other important topics. We are also including a session from the Google AdSense team to elucidate their policies and share how to avoid mistakes while running AdSense on your sites.