Jaguar revealed F-Pace SVR at New York International Auto Show. The new variant has performance variant & got more aggressive front look. So, let see key feature below –
- Supercharged 5.0-litre V8 petrol engine developing 550PS and 680Nm of torque
- 0-100km/h in 4.3 seconds (0-60mph in 4.1 seconds) with a top speed of 283km/h (176mph)
- SVR aerodynamic package features unique front and rear bumpers, lower body sides and rear flip spoiler to enhance cooling, reduce lift and drag and aid high-speed stability
- SVR-tuned chassis features uprated dampers with front and rear spring rates increased by 30/10 per cent respectively
- Lightweight 21- and optional 22-inch forged wheels with differential width from front to rear to improve handling and traction
- Rear Electronic Active Differential for optimised traction and dynamics
- Uprated brakes feature 395/396mm front/rear two-piece discs
- Variable Valve Active exhaust delivers powerful Jaguar SVR soundtrack, is 6.6kg lighter and aids performance by reducing back pressure
- Slimline sports seats in the front and rear with signature lozenge quilting and embossed SVR logo
- Sports Shift Selector replaces rotary selector, SVR steering wheel with aluminium paddle shifters
- Bespoke calibrations for Quickshift transmission, Electric Power Assisted Steering, Adaptive Dynamics, Torque Vectoring, Dynamic Stability Control and All-Wheel Drive systems
Jaguar F-Pace SVR priced from £74,835 OTR in the UK & available to order from summer 2018.
If you like guest post then send your article on firstname.lastname@example.org with your detail. Also, have some video content then also send.
Notice – Don’t share chinese product detail.