Mercedes-Benz & AMG unveiled new top for it’s C-Class & 43 4Matic that called Coupe & Cabriolet. After revealed C-Class Estate & Saloon now company introduce with these new top which offer more bolder plus sharper, digital cockpit, new four-cylinder engine & new suspension control.
Here is key updates –
- New four-cylinder engines, some of which with 48 V on-board electrical system (EQ Boost) for sporty driving pleasure with high efficiency
- Advancement of the sporty design in particular at the front & tail end, new light-alloy wheels, new colours
- Now standard-fit LED high performance headlights with new design or optional Multibeam LED headlights with Ultra Range Highbeam
- Enhanced interior with digital cockpit (31.2 cm/12.3 inches), larger media display (26 cm/10.25 inches), new multifunction steering wheel with touch-control buttons. Many opportunities for individualisation, e.g. through new open-pore trim elements
- Lounge atmosphere thanks to ambient lighting now with 64 colours & Energizing comfort control to enhance wellbeing & fitness (the latter not available in the UK)
- Additional sound system with nine loudspeakers & an output of 225 W as a new optional extra between the standard sound system & Burmester surround sound system
- Individually configurable driving experience with new Dynamic Body Control suspension including damping characteristics adjustable in three stages & Sports Direct-Steer system or Air Body Control suspension
- Future-oriented driving assistance systems from Mercedes-Benz with S-Class functions & cooperative driver support
Mercedes recently launched C-Class Salon & Estate as well company recently unveiled AMG C 43 4Matic Salon & Estate. You can check feature by clicking below link.
If you like guest post then send your article on email@example.com with your detail. Also, have some video content then also send.
Notice – Don’t share chinese product detail.