Triumph Motorcycle revealed Street Triple RS 765 2017 model. The new up-gradation in motorcycle & now produce more power. Triumph Street Triple RS 765 & S 765 price got of ₹10.55 lakh & ₹8.71 lakh ex-showroom India.
Triumph Street Triple RS 765 2017 powered by 765cc liquid-cooled 12 valve DOHC in-line 3-cylinder produce 123PS at 11,700 rpm power & 77Nm at 10,800 rpm torque. Aslo, the new Street Triple S powered by same engine & it’s produce 113PS power and 73Nm torque.
Triumph RS got new showa 41mm upside down big piston forks (BPF) with 115mm front wheel travel & adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and adjustable preload. The rear suspension has ohlins STX40 fully-adjustable piggyback reservoir RSU with 131mm rear wheel travel.
While, Triumph S got showa 41mm upside down big piston forks (BPF) with 110mm front wheel travel & rear suspension has showa piggyback reservoir monoshock, 124mm rear wheel travel. Adjustable preload. Both has stainless steel 3 into 1 exhaust system low single sided stainless steel silencer.
Triumph Street Triple RS 765 2017 sports 5-inch TFT display & additionally set of 3 more display. The second set packed with optional laps timer. Triumph give two contrast – High & Auto which uses ambient light.
Triumph Street Triple S 765 2017 has LCD pack there you select riding mode on moving or standstill. Also access fuel gauge, odometer, trip meter & journey distance. Triumph Street Triple RS 765 2017 now got DRL (Daytime Running Light) which 28x brighter than previous one. While in Street Triple S 765 2017 new LED position light headlight which is 4.6x brighter.
Here is the detail of both motorcycle by Triumph –
Triumph Street Triple S 765 2017
- New 765cc engine
- 113 PS at 11,250 RPM
- 73 NM peak torque at 10,421rpm
- Showa suspension front and rear, with preload adjustable RSU
- ABS and Switchable traction control
- All-new ‘gullwing’ swingarm
- Road and Rain riding modes
- LED position light bulb headlights
- Updated LCD instrument pack including an on-board computer with: fuel gauge, odometer, trip meter and journey distance
- All-new bodywork
- Sporty twin-seat design
- Black powder coated main frame, subframe and swingarm
Triumph Street Triple RS 765 2017
Additional to Street Triple S
- 123 PS at 11,700 RPM
- 77 NM peak torque at 10,800rpm
- Brembo M50 monobloc front brake calipers
- Brembo MCS span and ratio-adjustable lever, radial master cylinder
- Fully adjustable Showa big piston fork front suspension
- Öhlins fully-adjustable piggyback reservoir RSU
- 5 Riding modes Sport, Road, Rain, Rider and Track
- Matt silver painted aluminium rear subframe
- Body-coloured bellypan and pillion seat cowl (pillion seat also supplied)
- Lower chain guard
We think so, you like our post & if yes then give reaction and share it with love ones. Also, follow us on social media to get more updates like this.